Monday 12 April 2010

UK 2010 Election,

As the UK election approaches, I find that's the only thing the News wants to talk about; rightly so.

Each day a different person (usually male) insults their competetors and and tells the nation why their party should be in power.

They look into that camera into our living rooms with such genuine looks on their faces, passion in their hearts and friendly smiles on their faces.

Damn, I didn't know that MP's had Dramatic Arts training?

After the MP's scandle I don't understand how anyone could buy what they're selling. Perhaps I am being cynical but I certainly don't.

The campaign ad's infected our televisions and poluting every corner of billboards around the country; It's advertising.

And just like advertising they are desperate for us to buy what they're selling.

Adverts use all sorts of techniques to convince people to buy products; tricks.

This is what this campaign has turned into: the tricks of advertising.

AND THAT Ladies and Gentlemen, are the people you have elected to run our country. THEY are the people who decide how much money you pay them.

So...
Good Luck, Gordon Brown
Good Luck, David Cameron
Good Luck, Nick Clegg

All I have to say is: I'm glad I can't vote this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment